Travel Peru Ausangate Trek 4 days: Located in the heart of the eastern Andes, located in the south of Cusco, Ausangate trek (6.333above sea level) considered an Apu or tutelary deity of the cities of the southern Peruvian Andean countries (Peru) . We used a track with an asphalt portion is access to this solid, taken the route of Tinki. You need to be in good physical condition for this trip, as it could be around seven or twelve days and you suffer altitude and temperature changes also on trips Ausangate trek in Peru.
The experience as a travel agency and tourism in Peru, is becoming a confident company and you can always rely on our services in the same way that local professional guides. You can see both a spectacular scene and Quechua Andean peoples who continue to live as a typical form (the development of communal farming and raising llamas, alpacas, vicuñas, etc, on the Ausangate Trek).
PERU TRAVEL ITINERARY
Travel Peru Ausangate Trek 4 days / 3 nights:
TOURS DAY 1:
TOUR CUSCO – OCONGATE – Tinki (3950 m.s.n.m.)
The departure is scheduled early in the morning in order to be able to stop along the route. We will pass through nice villages of the Andes in the heights of Urcos, the sightseeing offers us the spectacular view of the Vilcanota mountain range. After traveling for three hours, we will arrive to Ocongate, an important village of much historic significance. We will then reach the village of Tinky, at 3,850 m.a.s.l., to a nice and typical hostel, where we will spend the night. This is the spot where our trek begins Ausangate Trek in Peru.
TOURS DAY 2:
Tinki – UPIS (4200 m.)
After breakfast, we will start the trek towards the mountain crossing, at 4,500. m.a.s.l., in order to continue through the outskirts of the snow peak Ausangate towards the camping-site of upis. Along the way we will witness lagoons of a variety of colors, as well as grazing llamas and alpacas.
TOURS DAY 3:
UPIS – Pacchanta (4450 m.)
The next day, after having breakfast, we will prepare to start the trek towards pacchanta. The way is quite clear, with a continuous and moderate slope. The trek takes five hours, in front of a group of mountains, with a really marvelous scenery. The camping site is very close to the glacier, giving it a special location and nice view to take some pictures. Optionally, you may have a bath in the thermal waters close to the camping site.
TOURS DAY 4:
Pacchanta – Tinki (3950 m) – TOUR CUSCO
On the fourth day we will walk approximately for three hours to the village of Tinki. We will have lunch, and then take the return bus to Cusco.
Important for the trip to Ausangate Trek:
All the buses the coming back from the Inca Trail leave the passengers one block from the main square, you are going to return to the hotel by yourself.
What is included in Travel Peru Ausangate Trek 4 days:
- Ausangate Trek Briefing at Hotel or Office * Let us know where are you going to stay in cusco.
- Professional Bilingual guides.
- Collection from hotel ( we will come to pick you up between 08:45 am to 09:00am )
- Bus from Cusco t – Tinki – Cusco
- 5 breakfast, 5 Lunches, 5 Dinners
- 5 nights Camping
- foam sleeping mattresses note (if you want hire a comfortable air mattresses it also can be hired from us)
- cook horseman mules (carry up to 5 kg per person mules or porters (they just carry cooking stuff and camping equipment)
- doble occupancy tents
- First Aid kit
- Vegetarian Option or special diet-Free available.
What is not included in Travel Peru Ausangate Trek 4 days:
- First Breakfast , last lunch and dinner .
- Entry to hot springs in Pacchanta (10 soles)
- Mineral water (boiled water provided with food but you can buy it along the way )
- sleeping bag ( you can hire from us US$15 )
- Walking poles (you can hire from us US$10)
- Travel and health insurance.( bring copies with you please) : PERU TRAVEL COMPANY highly recommend to get an insurance of trip cancellation / interruption insurance to protect your travel investment. Included with your pre-departure package, bring your travel insurance to cover trip cancellation, interruption, baggage loss and delay, emergency medical evacuation insurance and emergency medical expense insurance.
What you need to Take in Travel Peru Ausangate Trek 4 days:
- Hiking water proof boots ( with ankle protectors )
- Trekking poles metal tips are not allowed on the trail
- Waterproof jacket or rain poncho
- Warm jacket
- Sun hat and gloves
- T-shirts / shirts
- Comfortable hiking zip off trousers
- Rain pants
- Bathing suit (for hot springs in Aguas Calientes)
- Sun protection cream ( factor 35 recommended ) sun is strong
- Insect Repellent ( for mosquitos )15 % of deet at least
- Water bottle
- Toilet paper and wet wipes
- Personal medication
- Camera and films
- Torch with spare batteries (flashlight) we recommend headlights
- Emergency money at least 200- 300 ) extra soles.(USD$ 120)
- Short pants , Plaster and bandages
- Walking poles (with rubber tips) they can also be hired from us (they can be used on the Inca Trail if they have rubber tips)